How is LinkedIn Different from other Social Media?
- Extremely professional
- Can be used for finding a job, discovering sales leads, connecting with potential business partners
- Best platform for B2B marketing.
How it can be useful for businesses?
Linked must be a part of marketing strategy. It can help expand network especially if you are in B2B business. Connections can help to get more lead, publicity, and business growing advantages. Utilize it to tell your company’s story, sharing career opportunities.
How to take advantage of LinkedIn without paid ads?
Like other social media platforms, the activeness and your involvement play a major role. The frequency to post on LinkedIn according to various experts is one post a day. However, you can also reshare other posts.
- Regular updates: Update about various products and services. You can also mention about upcoming projects or create a teaser post about it. Engaging posts that have chances of getting reshared, especially which can benefit your followers.
- Join Groups: Join various groups that are related to your business and your interests. Participate in discussion but do not create a spam.
- Communicate: Send messages and invitation in your network.
- Special Feature Showcase page: Showcase Pages are niche pages of a company page. They allow a company to promote specific products or market to a specific buyer persona. LinkedIn users can follow singular Showcase Pages without following the business or their other Showcase Pages. This allows businesses to promote for and cater to the audience specific to the page. You can make a specific product HERO here, rather than getting lost in between other services.
- Understand Analytics: Analytics on LinkedIn is basic and easier to understand, it is not elaborate as Facebook or Twitter. One can understand the kind of posts are liked and keeping followers interested.
- Adding new members: Start with employees and ask them to keep sharing and engaging the posts.
- SEO: Optimize your content for Search Engines. Create longer posts enriched with keywords.
- Videos: Videos have higher probability of attracting user engagement
- Engagement: Engaging with current connections.